Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Digital Imaging Q&A

1. Very Limited. I only know the basics like opening the internet, and using word and stuff.
2. To learn how to create art on photoshop.
3. A lot of things are becoming digital now, so as a visual studies major it is important to understand these more contemporary approach to art.
4. none
5. I have a crappy laptop that hates me and it does not have photoshop or illustrator.😞
6. PC
7. Vincent Van Gogh💙
8. Justin Timberlake😍
9. Im wearing owl socks right now and I have an unhealthy addiction to chipotle.😝
10. There once was a little gray cat. He wore a little red bow tie and a tiny top hat. He used to walk around the neighborhood, like a boss, and had mad respect from all the other animals in the neighborhood. Why, you may ask. I dont know, he was a cat and you ask for a story so here you go. You got a very short story about an awsome cat. I mean its not quite five lines, but I bought you a latte so I think this is good enough. Im tired so im done. (*Drops Mic*) (*Walks off stage*) Now its a five line story.😎

No comments:

Post a Comment