Sunday, March 5, 2017

Diary Entry 2

Dear Diary, (3/16/21)
Today was the day. Ben and I have finally gotten to New York and moved in to our new apartment. It is small but it is everything I have ever wanted. When you walk in it has kind of an industrial look with exposed brick and a big window in the living room. Our furniture hasn't come yet so we have an upside down cardboard box as a table and we have to lay out our pillows and blankets to use as a bed. Our furniture should be here tomorrow so that we can finish unpacking.
Little Clyde was so happy when we let him out of his crate to explore his new home. He loves all the sun that comes in from the front window. I think he is going to like it since we have more open space here for him to run around than we did in Philadelphia.
For dinner we got Chinese food and sat at a cardboard box on the floor, we lit a candle and desperately tried to keep Clyde away from it so our new home didn't go up in flames. It doesn't sound like much but it was perfect too me. When I was sitting there in my pajamas eating our food that's when I realized how much I love Ben. We are one little happy family right now and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment